Monumental Rome I
Private tour in Rome with english speaking driver and Mercedes sedan or van.
Christmas time in Rome.
This 4 hour tour includes visits to:
- Esquilino Square;
- Republic Square;
- Trevi Fountain – a magnificent fountain here time seems to flow as slowly as the water falling down the wonderful marble sculpture;
- The Pantheon – the biggest pagan temple built by the emperor Adrian;
- Navona Square – a beautiful Baroque square with the enchanting Rivers Fountain, a masterpiece by Bernini;
- Justice Hall;
- Sant’Angelo Castle – the Pope’s fortress;
- Via della Conciliazione;
- Saint Peter’s Basilica – the unforgettable masterpiece of sacred art in the Vatican.
- Please note:
Our driver/guide will pick you up and drop you off at your hotel at the conclusion of the tour, tickets, meals and extras not included.