Rome kids tour in the roman countryside
Rome kids tour in the countryside
8 hours private tour from Rome in the roman countryside with lunch in a great factory with animals and show in a small theater for your kids. Pick up from your hotel in Rome with a Mercedes sedan or minivan with english speaking driver.
This pleasant trip to discover the surrounding countryside of Rome with its medieval towns and its volcanic lakes will give you the opportunity to relax for few hours outside the city traffic. Along the Caracalla baths and the Appian way we will tour:
- Castel Gandolfo – the summer residence of the Pope, overlooking one of the deepest volcanic lakes;
- Albano (formerly Albalonga) – where Rome founders originated;
- Ariccia – where we will stop to eat in a typical “fraschetta” way with old Roman songs;
- Nemi Lake; and the Iacchelli factory full of domestic animals and home made pasta, cheese everithing is fresh and for your little kids will be a very fun time to spend with horses, sheep and cows.
- lunch and extra not included in the fee.